Rules for a Successful SRWC Experience
- Members are expected to respect one another and help foster a friendly and supportive environment.
- Usage of devices to photograph, record or videotape unauthorized and/or inappropriate material in the SRWC is prohibited at all times.
- Foul and/or offensive language is strictly prohibited.
- Members must wipe down equipment after completing a workout and are encouraged to use a towel at all times.
- Members must re-rack dumbbells, weight plates and other free weight equipment after completing a workout.
- Skateboards, bags and other valuables must be stored in a locker or other properly designated location.
- Food and opened containers are not allowed inside the facility, unless in the designated eating location.
- Proper swim attire must be worn at all times when using the swimming pool.
- Appropriate athletic attire must be worn at all times.
Violation of these rules may result in expulsion from the facility.